Thursday, 26 April 2012
ragamuffin loves...something old!
1. Oxfam, High street. A great selection of anywhere from 1940's to 1980's vintage and retro as well as good quality accessories. Lots of wedding gowns at the moment.
2. PDSA, High street. A big vintage section at the back - great for finding geek chic knits and skirts.
3. Antiques & Curios on St. Mary's Street - a crazy little antique shop which sells lots of good costume jewellery
4. Cavanagh's for jewellery and the Frayed Hem for clothes, both on Cockburn Street.
5. Kleen Cleaners on St. Mary's Street has a small vinatge shop at the front open from 10am-4pm. Well worth a look as they have quality vintage which is all freshly laundered!
Tomorrow...our top five places for gifts...